Time for a new ID06 identity card!
It is high time for you and your colleagues to get the new, secure ID06 identity card. You can go to one of ID06’s scanning partners in Poland to do this. They have offices in various locations and you can find their address details via the link below. Many construction projects in Sweden already require workers to have the new ID06 identity card. You should therefore get your new card now and not wait until the final date!
You can also scan your ID documents (passport, identity card, etc.) at scanning partners in Sweden. You can find their address details via this link https://id06.se/partner-2/#skanningpartner
How to register in the ID06 system:
- Book an appointment to scan your documents at one of ID06’s scanning partners in Poland via our scanning partners
- Information is provided in Polish and English
- Show the ID document that is to be scanned, for both signatories and any card administrators/users. All those who have to be verified manually must appear in person.
- The company is registered with the signatory’s details together with the company’s details in the system.
- The signatory is required to have a mobile phone and access to email during the registration process for email verification and a text message verification code for signing the contract
- Paragraph 4 also applies to administrators/users who must have permission to order/create multiple card orders with card providers.
- Once the registration process has been completed, the contract has been signed and administrators/users for the account with ID06 have been administered, the company can start to place card orders with the Swedish ID06 card providers. You will receive verbal and written information from the scanning companies’ staff on how this works.
We will shortly be adding more countries to this list, and soon after we will be discontinuing the order process for old ID06 cards.
We urge all card customers to order the new ID06 card now to ensure that it arrives in good time before the closing date.
|Country||Type of eID|
|Estonia||Mobil-ID / Smart-ID / National ID cards|
|Latvia||Smart-ID / National ID cards|
|Lithuania||Mobil-ID / Smart-ID / National ID cards|
For sweden use BankID, for all other countries choose Dokobit and follow the instructions.
Choose login method.
Choose country and follow the instructions.
ID06 approved Scanning Partners
The new card standard 2.0 requires the cardholder to establish his identity with eID (Bank ID) or passport or national ID via the ID scanner of the ID06 approved operator. This is to ensure the identity and maintain high reliability. Here you can see with whom you can scan and where in the country you can find them. Contact selected Scanning Partner for more information on opening hours and other practical issues.